Y-Moves Project - Aparajeyo-Bangladesh
- Y-Moves Project is funded by- SIDA
- Y-Moves Project Duration- 5 Years (FY20 to FY24)
- Y-Moves Project Working Area- 64 Districts of Bangladesh
- Y-Moves Project Implemented by- Plan Bangladesh
- Y-Moves Project Partner Organizations – Aparajeyo-Bangladesh, PARITTRAN, Development for Disadvantaged People (DDP), Karmojibi Kallayan Sangstha (KKS), Greenhill, Bolipara Nari Kalyan Somity (BNKS), Zabarang Kalyan Samity, Reliant Women Development Organization-RWDO, Community Based Development Project (CBDP), SOLIDARITY, ERA, BITA, JSKS, YES-BD, YFC-BD, Barishal Youth Society (BYS), Ovinondan Samaj Kallan Sangstha and National CSO partner.
- Y-Moves Project Partner in Dhaka- Aparajeyo-Bangladesh
Y-Moves Project will contribute to building a dynamic and inclusive society working towards advancing young people especially girls’ rights to participation, protection and sexual reproductive health in Bangladesh.
- Increase agency of young people, particularly girls and young women to act as change agents on sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR) including prevention of SGBV.
- Civil society, including child and young led networks, have strengthened capacity and collaboration holding the state accountable on commitments made on SRHR and SGBV at national and district level.
- Increased responsiveness and positive social norms among government duty bearers and community gatekeepers to implement policies and programs on young people’s rights to SRH and protection from SGBV at national, district and sub-district level.