1. A Development Manager and Assistant Development Manager are selected by the children who attend the shelter programmes.
2. Each bank is represented by children through a Management Committee (5 members), Loan Committee (5 members) and a General Body (7 members). These bodies have been elected by the children from their respective centres. Each body has their own terms of reference that was developed by the children.
3. The Constitution of the CDB was drafted by the children. The Constitution covers criteria for membership, eligibility and size of loans, interest paid on savings and charged on loans, repayment terms and guarantees, etc.
4. Total branch 16 (Dhaka-14, Chittagong-2).
5. 2908 children (738 girls and 2,170 boys).
6. Total amount Taka 12,67,435 .
7. Total 10 children withdrawn Taka 28,100.
8. Total profitable amount Taka 81,353.
9. Rehabiliated 1265 children by Job to their family & society.